We are completely aware that travel is looking a little different in the current scenario. As we get accustomed to the new normal, we want to ensure your trip is not compromised in either safety or enjoyment, and that you are confident that your travel arrangements are as flexible as possible as situations rapidly change across destinations.
If you are thinking about future travel plans, our GW Experts will work with you on an individual basis to provide, wherever possible, flexible booking terms and adjusted payment plans to secure minimal financial exposure. We are as committed as ever to providing you with a memorable safari experience.
Safeguarding our campers is and will always remain our topmost priority. To ensure this, we will be taking the following precautions throughout your travel with us –
- About Your Co-Travelers – It will be made mandatory for each camper who is travelling with us to provide a health certificate 48 hrs before the tour commences to ensure the safety of the entire tribe traveling together. With this, a set of protocols will be given at least a week before the tour to each camper and the GW representative will personally make sure that all the protocols are followed during the entire tour. It will be mandatory to install the ‘Arogya Setu App’ before commencing on the journey and share the details of the same with the GW representative.
- GW Safety Hamper – A safety hamper consisting of various sanitization goodies will be handed over to each camper.
- Go Digital – To ensure ‘zero-touch’ communication, we will ensure all your tickets, ids, and other travel-related documents will be saved and presented by GW representative via a digital median wherever necessary.
- Baggage and Vehicle Sanitization – We always encourage our campers to travel light, and there is no better reason to do so even more! Light luggage can easily be carried with you in flights making sure it will be least handled by multiple hands! GW representative will make sure it will be sanitized before we commence our further journey. Our pre-appointed drivers will carry a health certificate with them at all times. GW representative will daily check the body temperatures of each of our drivers. The vehicles will be sanitized before and after, every travel.
- Safe Accommodation – We at Go Wild will ensure that your stay will be done in resorts that follow the guidelines by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s advisory and guidelines for prevention and transmission.’ This includes – Following protocol prescribed by the Government authorities. Sanitization of all areas to the very last detail. Body temperature checks for everyone using non-invasive laser thermometers. Hygienic preparation, serving and packaging of food. Ensuring that the staff will be geared in appropriate safety gear at all times. Daily sanitization of every room until the time of check out.
- Safaris – The seating arrangement in each safari will be followed as per the guidelines and protocol issued by the Forest Department. GW representative will ensure the body temperature check of the driver and guide and will make sure they use proper safety gear on all the safaris. The vehicles will be disinfected before and after every safari.
- Know Your Mentor – All details regarding the health of the GW mentor traveling with you will be provided before the tour.
We at Go Wild realize that this is a continually evolving landscape and shall strive hard to make travel safe and secure. It is our responsibility to practice all the norms, guidelines and mandates laid out by the government and registered health agencies.